I can not even explain the high that I am experiencing at this very moment. God is alive and his spirit is moving. It is moving in me! I just had the most wonderful woman's prayer meeting! Starting at 6:30pm and not ending until past 10pm! I don't know that I have ever felt God's amazing and awe inspiring presence in that way! I have never felt his presence so much!
You know God is moving when you dismiss a prayer meeting at 9pm and everyone breaks down laughing in the middle of the hall way on the way out and it lasts another hour! Its like God was saying to us "Stop! I'm not done with you yet. I want you to feel my full glory before you go back to your homes, back to your lives, back to the world. I want you to experience my presence so that there is no doubt in your mind that I am here! I am here to be with you, not to visit but to be with you for eternity! I am with you when you go to school, when you go to work, when you are with the children, when you clean house, I am with YOU!"
Wow! I don't even know where that came from! Blessed is the Lord Almighty God! I wish everyone could have witnessed what I have witnessed with the Lord tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment