Yay! I finally got it posted! Thank God! As soon as I got to the church this morning everything started working again! So tell me God's not working here! (read more to find out)
GOOD MORNING!
I awoke this morning at 5am and have become really excited as time goes by. It is now 6 am and I want to share with you what is happening. I awoke to a dream this morning. I won’t tell you my interpretation of this dream until the end, I’m hoping you might come to the same conclusions I have in this last hour.
The dream started out with lava flowing, and it was flowing toward Hope Community Church. As it came closer and closer it was suggested that we (the people of Hope) head to this foundation of material that the lava was going to be able to penetrate. We threw over ourselves a very large blanket that covered all of us as we were laying on this foundation to protect us. As the lava came to the edge of the foundation, it began to throw fireballs at us hiding under the blanket. As they landed on top of the blanket, we sat up and smothered the fire ball with the blanket (these fireballs would go out almost immediately as soon as we put the blanket over top of them). After a while of this the lava seemed to almost give up in a since, there were no more fireballs, and the lava went cold and became hard. Afterwards we looked at the damage that the lava had caused. It had overcome several homes of people who were there laying on the foundation at the time that the lava came. The people then began at once to gather around to begin fixing and restoring what was damaged, but they were not sad. They were happy! There was one person on a bobcat and another just standing about to help with another task and they gave each other a hi-five. Everyone started working together, and it was in a joyous manner. Myself and others began to gather people whose homes had been overcome by the lava and took them in to help them start again (I myself took in two girls/women).
I honestly think I just had a vision, and I don’t think I have EVER had anything like this that was so clear. I take that back… I don’t think I had a vision, I KNOW! I’ll show you what the Lord has revealed to me in this last hour.
1. The lava represents satan (by the way, this word processor wants me to capitalize his name… I don’t think he is anywhere NEAR worthy of that, so I’m going to ignore it). - In this vision we can blatantly see him approaching with his attacks, but instead of being caught off guard, we are ready. We have a plan, we know what to do, and we prepare for the attack that we know we are about ready to receive.
2. Head to the foundation – this foundation is “the foundation of God” and “the foundation laid by God”. It is not the church itself (as that is only a building), but it is Christ Himself. This true foundation is impenetrable to the efforts of satan.
3. The large blanket – I believe this blanket to represent being under the wings of protection of the Lord and that satan’s attacks (the fireballs) will be completely smothered on contact.
4. The lava went cold and became hard – I believe that while satan will not entirely give up in his fight to steer us away from our one true salvation, Jesus Christ, he (satan) may decide that this particular target (Hope Community Church) is not to be overcome and will move on. The lava becoming cold and hard represents the inability for the lava to move forward with its attack. Lava must still be very hot and pliable for it to continue in its path.
5. It had overcome several homes of people who were laying on the foundation at the time - I fear that some people are very venerable to satan’s attacks even if they are currently under the “cover”. I do not know whether these “homes” are individual lives or if they represent their families that may not be saved. My heart is leaning more toward the first. I believe that while the people of Hope can help a person smother out the “fire balls” while the whole of the church is being attacked, these same people (those being helped) may fall subject to the attacks once they are no longer around those people who support them spiritually.
6. The people then began at once to gather around to begin fixing and restoring what was damaged, but they were not sad – These people were JOYOUS! And why not! We (Hope Community Church) were able to stop satan’s attack (the lava flow) in it’s path!
7. Myself and others began to gather people whose homes had been overcome by the lava and took them in to help them start again (I myself took in two girls/women) – I have always considered myself to be a fairly nurturing person, but I don’t believe I will be the only one to “step up to the plate” on this one. I believe the people of Hope will do everything they can to restore the lives of those who were attacked.
I really feel the Lord emphasizing the word “READY”. Be READY for what God is doing in your life and although satan will attempt to return in additional attacks they will not be successful. These attacks are coming but we do not have to fear them. Wherever there is amazing and substantial growth in the Lord there will be the attacks from satan. If you get one thing out of this vision, get this; satan is not just going to stand by and watch you grow closer to God, he wants to prevent it, and he will try everything in his power to stop it! BE READY and watch the Lord our God squash him!
As a side note I would also like to share with you a few things that I found amusing after I had thought over this vision and had decided to write this blog. The first thing is that after the Lord had put “READY” into my heart, I randomly flipped open my brand new Strong’s concordance and Vine’s dictionary (in which I have no idea where things are located) and landed on the definition of Ready (of the Hebrew hetoimos). God’s speaking! I then get on my computer so that I can write this post and I can’t connect to the internet. I have NEVER had issues with this internet connection and I have tried everything. As an added bonus, I can’t transfer this file by thumb drive or SD card. My computer says that the media is not recognized. I have restarted my computer several times, I have disconnected and reconnected the internet, and nothing works. Do you know what that means? I’m sure satan is trying to fight back, J he just doesn’t know what he’s in for, because I’M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP! Currently I have written this in Microsoft Word and as soon as I can get access to the internet, you had better believe I’m going to post this for everyone to see! He’s (satan) messing with the wrong redhead now! I got my head screwed on real tight after this amazing week with God, and there is NO WAY I’m going to let him get away with it ANYMORE!
No comments:
Post a Comment